Our commitment to nourishing students doesn’t stop at the kitchen; we go above and beyond to cultivate a positive relationship between students and healthy food that continues long after they’ve left school. Our endeavour is to partner with you to develop a new relationship with food for children and create lifelong healthy eaters!
Sector Head, Education Food Services
How Chartwells can help?
- A scientifically designed program that enhances wellbeing and meets the nutritional, developmental, psychological, and cognitive needs of children
- Ability to deploy food programs based on nutritional mapping
- Driving nutritional transparency for parents and staff
Creating Happy Food Experiences
- Greater variety and food choice for students designed, keeping their needs in mind
- Empowering students through the ‘student choice’ programme
- Enhanced experience leading to greater participation
- Fostering a sense of adventure through experiential learning-beyond classrooms
- Helping students make a connection between what they eat and how they feel
- Inspiring students to get more involved with food
- Discovering food through its traditional roots via immersive experiences